Sunday 17 March 2024

The World is Waiting to be touched by your Unique Light, Nyra!!!

 My darling baby Nyra graduated from primary school last week. Time flies so fast!! Feels like it was just yesterday when she started school. 

Through these two years Nyra and I learnt so many new things together, most important of which was a lesson in processing our emotions. Nyra was so brave and embraced every challenge beautifully. I still remember how we had to work with her Base group teacher to identify her writing hand. Nyra being ambidextrous is capable of writing and colouring with both hands. But we had to consciously work with her to identify her dominant hand. 

In two years my baby grew from feeling different and feeling lonely in class to finding good friends as she graduates from primary school. There was a time when my baby felt really sad that she did not have good friends, (in school & society) many times I have chanted for her to have a break through in this (and I continue to chant for it) Today I am surprised to see how social she has become. We are now going to focus on ensuring healthy boundaries in friendships, which has become important for us to address given her ups & downs with Gurbani.  

Primary school was a revelation for us - Nyra surprised herself and us by her talent for colours and art. 

I hope my darling baby will continue to colour the world in the most beautiful hues and giving us a peek into her most amazing & kind self !! 

Nyra’s graduation card from Gunika Ma’am 







No comments:

Post a Comment