Saturday 8 September 2012

UGHH!- Exams Again

          Its feels like just yesterday when i was proudly back-patting myself for having survived one whole week of exams in my one year MBA course (this was in the first week of July, to be more precise). and guess what they are back, once more. In another seven days' time the torture is going to begin again...

           I have always abhored exams...not because i am academically challenegd or something (in fact i am a pretty good student- toning it down a little for the sake of being modest). But i do feel the 'performance stress'. the whole set up with invigilators & restricted environment feels extremely overwhelming. Education should be a test of learning not a test of rote. i fundamentally disagree with the concept of exams, and the way its carried every where....

           But well the sad bit is that nobody is really listening to me. and till things change, which i don't think will happen in my student life, i will have to suffer the monstrosity of it. so here i am gearing up for the D-Day. The schedule is out, my prep plan is ready- now all i need to do is execute it. Well i was supposed to excute my study plans (Project- Not Bombing Again) yesterday, but i was out with relatives, had to go for dinner and do some miscellaneous shopping etc (which is important too!)....so well project execution had to be postponed by a day.

            So i am all ready with my Corporate Finance (CF)book and notes today. have taken my proactiveness to another level and pinged a senior for sample papers (a must have for Project-Not Bombing Again to succeed!). have been toying with ideas to come up with a bang on strategy to crack CF- something which wld require minimal study from my end. Strategy planning has taken up most of my morning, no studying done yet (fret fret fret). gotta go out for lunch now (special lunch with my relatives')

              Project- Not Bombing Again should get going by today evening. It better, Mum is overly stressed at my seriousness or the complete lack of it towards my studies.....Mum, try living in the world of facebook, whatsapp, bbm, g-talk!! (i love u, Mum). But more than anybody, i have got to do this for myself. I need to overcome the fear of exams...Fists of fire.

to be continued....... 


            
  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment